If you’re looking for a unique take on Cabo San Lucas whale watching tours, our whale concert is the perfect choice! Listen to the poignant songs of humpbacks.
- Adult Ages 11+
- Kid Ages 5-10
- Private / Group Tour Up to 15 people
The Up-Close and Personal Experience With Whales You’ve Always Wanted!
Board our Zodiac boat and head out on an intimate and action-packed adventure. Your experienced captain will take you to the best whale watching spots. Pack your camera; you’ll want to record your experience of a lifetime.
A day of action and adventure with a small group is the essence of the Zodiac Whale Watching Adventure. When it comes to whale sightings, our years of experience in Cabo give us an edge.
If we see something like a spout, fluke, froth or splash that spells whale, we zip to the place. Our famously fast and stable zodiac boats—favorites of Jacques Cousteau—bring us closer than larger vessels.
We provide that up-close and personal experience with whales you’ve always wanted, with respect for the animal’s comfort zone and the laws for endangered species.
The acrobatic humpback whales are favorites, but you could also see gray whales or even the world’s largest animal, a blue whale. Thirty-two species of whales and dolphins have been counted here in winter. Brush up on your whale behaviors: breaching, tail lobbing, spy-hopping, fin-slapping, diving. What acrobatics will you witness today?
Why Choose Cabo Expeditions for Whale Watching?
- We offer THREE unique Cabo San Lucas whale watching tours that provide amazing, up-close and personal encounters with whales!
- We accept only small groups to guarantee the personal service you deserve.
- Our guides are certified in emergency response training to keep you and your family safe.
- “Save the Whales” is more than a slogan for Cabo Expeditions—it’s a job description. We’re dedicated to rescuing whales in trouble.
- We’re the only whale watching tour company in Los Cabos trained and authorized to do this serious work.
- Our loyal staff reflects our values of respect and fairness. Many have been with us since our beginning. This goodwill spills over into a heartfelt courtesy and care for our guests.
- Our conservation campaign Cabo Consciente and day-to-day operations demonstrate a respect for the environment in every small thing we do.
Minimum age is 5 years old; Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult; This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems; No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is allowed on the tour; Depending on wind and weather conditions, the ride can be bumpy.
- Round-trip transportation from your Los Cabos hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van
- Certified guide
- Water and soft drinks
We suggest comfortable clothing and a light jacket for the boat ride; Sun protection and a waterproof camera are recommended.