DUE TO A HIGH NUMBER OF TOUR CANCELATIONS AS A RESULT OF COVID-19, REFUNDS MAY TAKE UP TO 60 DAYS TO BE PROCESSED. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.
Once you receive a confirmation your reservation is guaranteed. Cabo Expeditions operates a strict cancellation policy:
- CHANGES — We will accept changes in tours with no penalty charge if done 24 hours prior to your tour*.
- CANCELLATIONS made more than 72 hours or more prior to excursion* date — A cancellation will receive a 100% refund.
- CANCELLATIONS made 24-72 hours before the activity* — A 50% refund will be available.
- CANCELLATIONS OF FULL-DAY (more than 4 hours) TOURS — A 50% refund will be available if the cancellation is made at least 14 days before the tour.
- CANCELLATIONS OF MULTI-DAY (more than 1 day) EXPEDITIONS — A 50% refund will be available if the cancellation is made at least 60 days before the expedition.
- NO SHOWS — No shows will not receive any refund.
- 15% ONLINE DISCOUNT — Advanced reservations providing a 15% online discounted rate must be applied 48 hours prior to arrival in Los Cabos through the Cabo Expeditions website, not through a 3rd party. This is an “online only” discount. No shows will be charged the full retail price of tour on credit card.
- ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS — The near-perfect Los Cabos weather with year-round sunshine makes Cabo an ideal destination for outdoor activities. While we do our best to plan ahead in order to give you an unforgettable experience on your adventure, we occasionally get unexpected bad weather, which could affect the quality of your tour.
If the tour gets cancelled prior to departure, a 100% refund will be issued.
If the tour gets cancelled after it has departed, a 50% refund will be available.
You may change the date of your reservation* for free if you advise us more than 24 hours in advance. This can be done via email or by phoning +52 (624) 143 2700 or emailing us at [email protected]. All changes are subject to availability.
* Applies to half-day (4 hours or less) activities only.