Take your vacation to a whole new level with the X-JetPack!
The X-JetPack takes your Cabo vacation to a whole new level! It fits on your back like a backpack with two jet blasters on each side. When you turn it on, it produces enough force to let you fly above the water. It’s a fun-filled experience that you will surely remember for a lifetime!
Fly with Confidence with High-quality Sport-Engineered Hydroflight Equipment
Our X-JetPack equipment uses the latest hydroflight technology to let you fly over the surface of the water with full three dimensional freedom of movement, soaring as high as your dreams!
TOUR DURATION: 30 minutes or 15 minutes
|10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ages 10 years and up
Guests will do the activity one at a time.
You will check-in and depart directly from our reservations office located at Plaza de la Danza along the main boulevard by the marina, and next to Dairy Queen. (If doing the 30-minute flight, you will be picked up from your local Cabo San Lucas hotel by your chauffeur in our air-conditioned van.)
- Expert instruction
- All equipment
- If doing the 30-minute flight, round-trip ground transportation from your Los Cabos hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van is included.
- Hotel pick-up (Note: Our shuttle service runs at specific times. Please allow enough time between your tour with us and your next activity.)
Requirements & Restrictions
- Minimum age is 10 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Cameras are not permitted on the tour due to the risk of the device falling into the water.
- Guest must present an identification and a Visa or MasterCard to cover any potential damage to equipment.
What to Bring
- We suggest comfortable clothing (bathing suits are ok), sandals and sunglasses.
- Sun protection and bio-degradable sunscreen are recommended.
DID YOU KNOW?
The first water-propelled jetpack was created by a Chinese Canadian, Raymond Li, who started working on the concept in 2000. Hydroflight patents were issued to Raymond Li in 2008, and his company’s technology became the first commercially released jetpack in 2009.